Group Edinburgh Photography Tour Bookings
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TAKING AUTOMATED BOOKINGS. WE HOPE TO RETURN TO NORMAL AS SOON AS RESTRICTIONS ARE FULLY LIFTED.
Book a Group Edinburgh Photography Tour and save money per individual.
Subjects we can cover:
- Focusing (How to focus and capture sharp images),
- Exposing in the dark (How to use aperture, shutter speed and ISO),
- ISO (The advantages and disadvantages),
- Tripods (Why we use them),
- Shooting hand-held (How to shoot hand-held in low light),
- Light Painting (Create captivating images with introduced light),
- Vehicle light trails (How to capture them),
- Long-exposure noise reduction (What it is, the benefits and drawbacks)
- White balance (Control the colour in a scene),
- RAW (Why shooting in the RAW file format has its advantages),
- Streetlight starbursts (How to achieve this effect),
- Avoid camera shake (Mirror lock-up, Remote triggers, In-built self-timers),
- Dynamic range (How to capture the most detail without over-exposing).
Group Photography Tours –
1 Person £80
2 People £130
3 People £170
4 People £200
To arrange your group photography tour please phone or text Don Munro on: 07722 400 220. Once a date and time has been arranged please pay using the form below.